Yesterday was Ethan's third birthday. I can't believe it's been three years! Ethan is such a joy in our lives. He definitely keeps us on our toes. He is the most talkative, busiest, most inquisitive, full of life child I have ever met. His birthday has been all about Lightning McQueen and Cars. We went to Chuck E. Cheese on Saturday night with Nana and Pa to celebrate - BIG MISTAKE. Warning - Do not, whatever you do, go to Chuck E. Cheese on a Saturday evening. Even if your life depends on it! Avoid this place at all costs unless you plan on going on Monday through Thursday. I'm still not over the experience myself. The important thing was that Ethan had a blast. In fact, a few of us enjoyed ourselves, mostly children. Yesterday we had chili and cupcakes, Lightning McQueen cupcakes to be exact. His big party will be at his cousin Shawn's house on this Friday evening. What has Ethan requested for gifts - CARS! On a serious note, Daddy and I are most thankful to our gracious and merciful Heavenly Father for the gift of Ethan. Children are truly a blessing, one of God's good gifts. Even though Ethan runs on all cylinders all the time, we couldn't imagine our family without him. He is a vital part of this home, and he is loved by all who encounter him. Emma, Evan, and Edison (and I'm sure Emerson, too) love their brother and wish hime a very Happy Birthday with many more fun days to come!
Ethan, Edison, and Daddy playing a game


1 comment:
I'm having blog withdrawal. Update please!
Post a Comment