I've been meaning to introduce everyone to my newest nephew. I have to say he is one cute kid! Meet Joseph Roswell Harris, son of my brother and sister-in-law, Chris and Cheryl. Needless to say, he has plenty of fans at this house! His cousins are in love with him! He has a mess of boys over here that are ready to play anytime. We joke that we are going to start a gang in the neighborhood, seeing as Joseph only lives about 20 seconds away. Watch out world!
These pics were taken back on October 5th, so he has grown considerably since then. I promise you'll be seeing more of this little guy as he becomes a big part of our family! Enjoy his cuteness!
These pics were taken back on October 5th, so he has grown considerably since then. I promise you'll be seeing more of this little guy as he becomes a big part of our family! Enjoy his cuteness!
No comments:
Post a Comment